Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Ready Go!

Are you ready for this? I am about to start this crazy summer in less than a week and I am so stoked!  All I need now is patience and a good coffee.  I am way too, well, Elise Peak to relax for a week before I go to India, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, and Italy!!! I have been working my tail off these past few days doing hard elbow-grease manual labor work for my Mom.  We have been moving heavy, dusty, and dirty boxes from building to building. The first day we moved 93 boxes! 3 girls and 1 boy. Sad part is, we probably worked harder than the guy. We asked him to help us put boxes on the top shelf...after taking 10 minutes to stand up, get on the step ladder, and struggle putting the box where we needed it, I told him to just take a break and we girls did a "man's job" better and faster!  This trip is going to be a breath of fresh air, and I can take on anything that is thrown at me. God is going to move people.  Get ready.

3 comments:

Deidra said...

Yeah another blog. I am so addicted to them. Have a fabulous time. I totally forgot about those shirts. Does your mom have some I can send her the money. I am such a jerk. Praying for your trip. Have fun sweetie

Elise Peak said...

haha my Mom has an XXL left but she has to order a couple more mediums for you and another person! We sold out!

I am so excited about this blog! whoo!

Terry said...

When I talked to you this morning when you were in Germany I think I was so asleep that I hope I even got close to a sentence... but it was just "settling to get to hear your voice so I just slept better after we talked for a while.... I love you much and I cant wait to see some of the things going on there in India.... you took your big camera to right? you otta take some video clips of some of the things going on around ya.... Hope you get rested up a little! much love and will talk to ya soon ;)