Monday, June 22, 2009

photos




This was an incredible display of stained glass. It was right by the market where we bought the best chocolate ever! I like this because #1 I like all the colors and the stained glass, but #2 I really like the globe or maps in general so the glass countries were awesome.










This is in Lucerne, a small city close to the mountain that we went up to.



















this was a castle in Lucerne.










Universal love.














the city.













another beautiful church.












more of the city and water.












kate and me in the mirror of the elevator ceiling













the snow















me in the snow.


















me and kate in front of the window and all the scenery..I mean snow.













the food I ate in the fancy restaurant.


No comments: