Saturday, January 9, 2010

to make it a little easier to comment.

Okay- I looked at my settings for the comments, and it is open to anyone to leave one. If you do not have a blog or a user ID then you can select anonymous and just simply sign your name at the bottom. OR you can create a profile where you don't have to keep up with a blog it'll just create a username for you. Every time you comment you do have to do the word verification just to prove you aren't spam, but if that it annoying in the least bit or you are having trouble seeing it (Grandpa or anyone else!) just let me know and I can take it off.

Also- when you comment it not only lets me know who reads it, but I enjoy getting your feed back just as much as you like to hear about what I am doing (:

All my love,

Elisa or Violete as my Mamma Maria calls me

Violete means violet in Spanish!

2 comments:

Kayla Coile said...

Yay! You made it! Not like I had doubts that you would, but I am glad to hear that, besides the weather and lack of things to do, you have enjoyed yourself, Violet...lol, jk. I can't wait to hear more about your life in Spain. Have fun, we love you, and we're praying for your safty and for your safe return.

Anonymous said...

Elise you are in my prayers. I hope things get a little eaiser for you. I am so sorry that you are sick and can't enjoy your adventure to the fullest. Sweetie God knows whats in your heart. You just stay true to yourself and all will be good. I love you. Cyndi