Tuesday, February 2, 2010

skydive me.



























Its official.

I'm going to go back to the company that I signed up with to go to Morocco and ride a camel and get my money back!!!! No time for spitting camels at the moment (even though I still think that is sooooo stinkin' cool). I'm going to use the money to go sky diving instead. I'm not sure all the details. But what I do know...

You meet up in Interlaken, Switzerland and they pick you up wherever you are..a hostel, the train station, etc.. Then they fly you around the swiss alps for 45 minutes...so beautiful. Then, they provide the equipment and training lessons. Then off you jump!!!! The price includes one picture when you jump and you can pay extra for a video. (not sure if I am going to do that)

Anyway, go to www.skydiveswitzerland.com if you want more info (: I'm going to post a few pictures from their website.

3 comments:

Marinda said...

OH MY. Is that actually a picture of you sky diving?? You are brave :)

Elise Peak said...

haha no thats not me! BUT I want a picture just like that!

Mom said...

I thought it was you, too!! I was like, what the heck? She already did it and is blogging about planning it? :-)