Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Maternity Photos

All of these photos were taken by Kat Marcum Photography. We could not be happier with Kat capturing such a sweet time just before our son entered into this world. These were taken just between 37 and 38 weeks of my pregnancy just as the sun was coming up in the morning around 7am. The fog was thick, but Kat worked with it and turned them into awesome memories!


Visit her website at katmarcum.com or click here for her Facebook page.

































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh baby girl - you are just so beautiful! I use the word "beautiful" because it's the closest term my limited vocabulary could find. There just isn't an adjective that describes your beauty to me. Kat did an outstanding job on these pictures. My favorite picture is the one with you laying on the bed, head towards the camera.

I love you!
-Mom

Rica said...

Absolutely magical.

Roxan Arntson said...

You are just glowing & gorgeous, Elise!