Wednesday, March 15, 2017

3rd Pregnancy: Week 12

Anyone remember my scare during my pregnancy with Judah? This one. The one where I bled, cried, freaked out, and everything turned out okay? Well I experienced the EXACT same thing. I started bleeding, I cried, freaking, but I still am unsure of how this is all going to turn out. The different between this subchorionic hemorrhage and the one I had with Judah is substantially different. Although we didn't get the measurements of this subchorionic hemorrhage, the report said this one measured as a "large subchorionic hemorrhage," and last pregnancy was reported as a small one. 

subchorionic hemorrhage can cause pre-term labor or miscarriage, but it is also common for mamas to still carry baby to term and have no problems. I just have to rest, not pick up the boys or anything heavy, rest, and avoid standing for long periods of time, which is not easy when you work in the birth space! 



How far along? 12 weeks 
Baby is the size of a: plum
Total weight gain:  8 pounds (yikes)
Waist Measurement: 32 inches
Maternity clothes? Not yet!
Stretch marks? None yet.
Sleep: I am already waking up 3ish times a night to use the restroom!!! Pelvic rocks have not been helping, but I'd rather be hydrated than dehydrated, sick, but sleeping through the night. 
Best moment this week: Seeing baby 3.0 move in the ultrasound. It was a huge relief to see HIM (I think it is a boy) bouncing around.
Movement: None yet!
Food cravings: I am really just having aversions in the morning. 
Miss Anything? I miss feeling energetic and having a "lets-get-this-done" attitude. Right now, I am more having a I-don't-want-to-do-anything attitude. 
Symptoms: Morning sickness and nausea hit me every morning, but it subsides by the afternoon. I am still extremely tired.  
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood? EXHAUSTED!
Looking forward to: My birthday! We are having dinner with my in-laws, a game night with some good friends, and my mom is coming in for some good food and shopping this weekend.  

No comments: