Tuesday, March 28, 2017

3rd Pregnancy: Week 14

Josh took these between Caleb's outfit changes at his senior session



How far along? 14 weeks
Baby is the size of a: Large lemon!
Total weight gain: I'm not positive, but I'd say around 8-9 pounds

Waist Measurement: 33 inches
Maternity clothes? I've been wearing a few maternity pants my mom and I snagged this week, but mainly just wearing all things stretchy, large, and comfortable.
Stretch marks? None yet.
Sleep: Sleep has been the constant...up throughout the night CONSTANTLY.
Best moment this week: Getting to spend some time with Caleb taking his senior pictures! 
Movement: Yes! I felt the baby move a couple times this week!
Food cravings: THAI YELLOW CURRY ALL DAY! This is funny to me because I never order anything but Pad Thai from Thai Pepper, but I ordered some curry two different days this week. Josh is done with me eating out. 
Miss Anything? Just solid sleep at this point. Plus not being able to pick up my boys is more of a nuisance than anything. Side note - my midwife doesn't want me picking up the boys right now due to my subchorionic hemorrhage. 
Gender: Still a surprise (:
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Nausea, vomiting, and fatigue. 
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood?: I've been tired but overall actually a little LESS tired than previous weeks, so that's a win. 
Looking forward to: My follow-up appointment next week!

No comments: