Tuesday, May 9, 2017

3rd Pregnancy: Week 20








How far along? 20 weeks
Baby is the length of a: Banana
Total weight gain: 13 lbs
Waist Measurement: 36 inches - given this is after dinner and my before-bed-snack
Maternity clothes? mainly yoga pants and t-shirts lately! 
Stretch marks? None.
Sleep: Fairly good, but I'm ready for Josh to get over his sinus issues. When he is sick he snores SO BAD, so he has been sleeping on the couch to give me some relief while we sleep. I definitely sleep better when he is snoring on the couch, but I sleep even better when he is not snoring in my bed!
Best moment this week: We did our 20 week ultra sound and it was a true blessing seeing this tiny human kicking with no abnormalities or anything to be worried of. After doing some bereavement work and watching my friends walk through loss of their littles, I see pregnancy so differently now and understand the vulnerability of the development of a person. His or her heart beat was 155bpm and had their hands in front of their face the whole time.
Movement: Yes, but just every once in a while.
Food cravings: I just prefer my food be spicy, so I'll add red pepper flakes or hot sauce to almost anything.
Miss Anything? Not right now. 
Gender: We still don't know, but I'm calling it - boy.
Symptoms: Morning sickness about every other day.
Belly Button in or out? In between, Id say.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood?: So good! 

No comments: