Tuesday, May 16, 2017

3rd Pregnancy: Week 21




How far along? 21 weeks
Baby is the length of a: Carrot
Total weight gain: 14 lbs still
Waist Measurement: 36 inches
Maternity clothes? Some shorts and pants
Stretch marks? None.
Sleep: Pretty good. I have been beyond my normal exhaustion lately on a day to day basis, but my midwife figured out that I could use some iron and that really helps my energy when I remember to take it.
Best moment this week: Getting to spend some time with Salem, my midwife, after my prenatal. I always feel full when I see her and her fam. 
Food cravings: Nothing in particular.
Miss Anything? Just feeling normal. This is the most out of shape I've been and I'm just ready to eventually feel some muscle tone again.  
Gender: Still a surprise!
Symptoms: I've only vomited once this week. I'll take it!
Belly Button in or out? Still kind of in.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood?: More moody than normal, but I have also been more tired than normal, which could explain it. 

No comments: