Tuesday, May 23, 2017

3rd Pregnancy: Week 22




How far along? 22 weeks
Baby is the length of a: Papaya
Total weight gain: 14 lbs still
Waist Measurement: 36 1/4 inches
Maternity clothes? Basically nothing on the bottom half of my body is comfortable except granny panties and I could burn all the bras, because they too are extremely uncomfortable. 
Stretch marks? None so far, but I definitely feel my belly stretching.
Sleep: I sleep well, but I've been so tired I can barely make it to 9:30pm, but as soon as I get in bed I can't fall asleep until 11. So frustrating!
Best moment this week: We bought a house! So we've been moving in and trying to get settled. We had some of our chinese neighbors and a few of our friends from our small group come help paint the entire house! It is all coming together, but the house still feels barren. We last minute decided to rip up the carpet in the living room, and we'll be putting in some faux wood floors! 
Movement: Movement has been way more regular than the past weeks. I feel him or her all the time. 
Food cravings: It is more of aversions lately. Josh cooked some grilled chicken and it made the entire house smell like booty. I had to hang out outside until the smell went away. Josh ended up eating it all, and I snacked on the boys' quesadillas. 
Miss Anything? I wished I could have helped move and paint. I felt super helpless this week and very dependent on everyone else. 
Gender: Nobody knowwwwss!
Symptoms: I've gotten sick only one time this week!
Belly Button in or out?Its in the inbetween stage still.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood?: Just incredibly tired, but that could be that I haven't taken any iron since the move. 

No comments: