Tuesday, May 30, 2017

3rd Pregnancy: Week 23




How far along? 23 weeks
Baby weighs the same as: 5 small peaches
Total weight gain: 17 pounds
Waist Measurement: 37 inches
Maternity clothes? This week I've really just worn t-shirts and athletic shorts!
Stretch marks? None yet.
Sleep: Sleep has been decent. With Josh back in the bed (his congestion has finally cleared up and so his snoring has mostly resided), I wake up and just roll him over. 
Best moment this week: Getting to witness a natural birth of a bunch of red heads! Seriously I LOVED that the mama and dad both had read hair along with their sweet baby boy. I would love to have a red head, but my little gingers keep turning in to blondies!
Movement: Movement is regular! Josh feels the baby all the time. I do exercises regularly to get the baby off of my bladder, but he or she just keeps moving on down there. 
Food cravings: Just not healthy food
Gender: Still a surprise. My inklings still tell me baby is a boy!

Symptoms: I haven't had ANY symptoms this week with the exception of junky cravings. 
Belly Button in or out? Out but it is still in line with most of my belly. So hard to explain it!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood?: Really good considering this has been a normal week and I finally got to shoot another birth after a month!

No comments: