Tuesday, June 13, 2017

3rd Pregnancy: Week 25

This entire week I have completely been on edge. My sister-in-law blew right through her due date on June 9th, and now we sit on June 13th still waiting. You would think I would be used to birth work enough that I can sleep without losing a wink, but THIS IS DIFFERENT. IT IS MY SISTER-IN-LAW CARRYING MY VERY FIRST NEPHEW! I cannot handle the anxiety. It could also be that Judah hasn't been sleeping through the night. Maybe he feels the change coming and that I am about to leave him for a few days. Maybe he isn't sleeping through the night knowing that I am pregnant and we have been constantly talking about the milk being that baby's when he or she gets here. Who knows? BUT I CANNOT SLEEP!

My guess date was the 11th, and obviously baby still isn't here. There are only a few guesses left from our family, and no one guessed the 16th, her induction date. Our plan is to fly out this Thursday, the 15th to be ready for the early induction the next day. I am so excited! I have guesses on a name, but we shall see (I think the middle name *might* be Lawrence, my brother's middle name. We will see).

(Once I find my picture I'll post it!)

How far along? 25 weeks
Baby is the size of an: acorn squash
Total weight gain: 23 pounds
Waist Measurement: 37 inches
Maternity clothes? I've mainly been wearing nike shorts, yoga pants, or my maternity shorts. I just wear longer shirts, but not maternity shirts.
Stretch marks? None, but today my belly was super itchy in one spot and I realized that it could potentially be a stretch mark coming on.
Sleep: SLEEP IS THE WORST. Between the anxiety of getting a phone call in the middle of the night, Judah's sleep regression, and my lack of bladder control, sleep is not coming. It has been taking me 30 minutes to an hour to go back to sleep after Judah wakes up, and who knows how long it takes me to fall asleep at night even when I'm tired. 
Best moment this week: I have loved going to the pool this past week. We went 3 times and have already got our money's worth. It's $100 for our entire family for the month of June, but it is $30 for our whole family to go one time. I plan on going tomorrow and many times next week after I get back from meeting baby Peak.
Movement: Lots of movement down low in the uterus (just like last pregnancy). 
Food cravings: Nothing this week. Everything has been normal. I've even added eggs back into my diet, which I haven't been able to eat almost my entire pregnancy.
Gender: I'm still thinking it is a boy, but we shall see!
Symptoms: Just some vomiting in the morning a couple times this week.
Belly Button in or out? Out.

Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood?: Anxious and excited for baby Peak to arrive.

No comments: