Thursday, June 29, 2017

3rd Pregnancy: Week 27


How far along? 27 weeks
Baby weighs as much as a: Head of cauliflower
Total weight gain: 
Waist Measurement: 
Maternity clothes?  My go to outfit is my maternity jean shorts, a comfy shirt (not maternity), and a yoga top as a bra (comfortable and not as tight as a sports bra)
Stretch marks? None still, but I can feel the skin stretching across my belly.
Sleep: Sleep has been great. I have attended 5 births this month and sleep has been a necessity to catch up on sleep. Judah is actually the one having a serious regression. He must know the baby is coming and he will no longer be the youngest.
Best moment this week: No big story or anything. I've just really been enjoying my sons learn to play together and truly love one another. Shepherd has become such a softy lately taking Judah under his wing. Judah has had a hard time this month for one reason or the other and I can see empathy and compassion all over Shepherd. He'll guide Judah over to play trains with him or let Judah squirt a water gun at him endlessly. They are the best of friends right now, and I am praying this continues throughout adulthood.
Movement: Movement has been insane and all over the place. I don't remember movement like this until I was 33 weeks or something.
Food cravings: Nothing in particular. Nothing will sounds and then I NEED TO EAT EVERYTHING IN SIGHT. We went to Texas Road House and nothing on the menu sounded good except the Rattlesnake Bites, fried diced jalepenos and cheese.
Miss Anything? Nothing right now. I'm really enjoying my pregnant body this week. I may not say that in the weeks to come when I have a 15 hour flight followed by a 4 hour flight!
Gender: I'm still team boy, but only because I'm being a realist. Plus I'm pretty sure my budget will go to crap if I have a girl because I'll want to buy ALL THE GIRL THINGS!
Symptoms: None just a stretchy/itchy belly
Belly Button in or out? Out
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood?: Tired just because of the births I've attended but other than that I've been great!

No comments: